Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Facebook App Custom Post

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Johanna Aparicio, Le Forum Officiel Index du Forum -> Johanna et Vous -> Vos rencontres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
quaoliv

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Custom Post Répondre en citant

Facebook App Custom Post
> DOWNLOAD

Recommended Reading: Better Facebook Fan Page: Essential Tips, Apps And Examples Create Facebook Application The first action is you need to create a new Facebook application. Learn more about running a contest on Facebook. Run Promotions: Contests, Sweepstakes, Coupons & Giveaways Grow your audience and your engagement with exciting promotions. Am I missing something to make it publish to wall? –Atthapon Junpun-eak Jan 10 '13 at 4:16 Can you use Open Graph to publish to wall? –Atthapon Junpun-eak Jan 10 '13 at 14:17 See the result I got after calling open graph. Note that this feature will be removed soon. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. Anyone who can see the Page or group can see your post or comment. Also when you comment on other peoples public posts, your comment is public as well. Upload your own photos and videos. imgur.com/I2WBY –Atthapon Junpun-eak Jan 10 '13 at 14:40 show 2 more comments up vote 1 down vote Just for other who view this question, you need to set explicit sharing to true "fb:explicitlyshared=true" Check out documentation at this shareimprove this answer answered Sep 13 '13 at 1:11 sovanlandy 1,34511423 add a comment up vote 0 down vote It's all about Open Graph. Generally, when you post or comment on a Page or to a public group, a story can be published in News Feed as well as other places on or off Facebook. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Privacy & Cookies: This site uses cookies. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to enjoy a better experience. Information you share publicly: When you choose to share something with Public (ex: when you select Public from the audience selector), its considered public information. Help your customers find you! Tell the world about you, show a photo of your storefront, provide your business hours, link to your website, and inspire your fans to visit you. Any ideas? –Atthapon Junpun-eak Jan 10 '13 at 14:26 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Here is the code I use to post to my wall if (isset($GET['publish'])){ try { //$publishStream = $facebook->api("/$user/feed", 'post', array( $publishStream = $facebook->api("/me/feed", 'post', array( 'message' => "I love thinkdiff.net for facebook app development tutorials. Having a feature work one week then stop working is pretty much par for the course. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Facebook : How to publish/post to wall with custom 'verb'? Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite First, let's see what I want to make. The result is still not as expected. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. : : Sale ends soon Today Only! 33% Off Sale on All Premium Packages Get Custom Branding. You can also follow this tutorial. Follow: Sign up for RSS feed How to Use Social Media to Build Your Email List 11 Reasons Why Your Email List Beats Social Media How to Create a Daily Writing Habit for Life Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities You Need to KnowNavigationHomeFree ResourcesSponsorship programAboutContent AuditCreate a Daily Writing HabitRSS feedsRSS - PostsRSS - CommentsAmazon affiliate disclosureDreamgrow.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.Digital Elite Camp 2018Laulasmaa, EstoniaJune 14, 20185 months to go. The more people using and liking it, the better as you will be getting free directed traffic from your via status. And if you are creative enough, you can even create a web app for this. Pagemodo is the headquarters for the top Facebook business page apps. .. What am I doing wrong? Thanks –Atthapon Junpun-eak Jan 10 '13 at 14:16 Please also see this screen. Posts on Facebook Pages or public groups: Facebook Pages and public groups are public spaces. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Design your cover photo and custom tabs, launch contests and sweepstakes, find high quality content to share, schedule engaging posts to Facebook and Twitter and that's just the beginning. What information is public?. For example, if you use our services to provide a real-time public comment to a television show, that may appear on the show or elsewhere on Facebook. &redirecturi= Be sure to change the domain included in the last part of the URL to your own domain as stated in the Facebook Application form. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. . 5a02188284
effects of facebook among the youthfacebook likes kaufen amazondescargar chat de facebook para samsung chat gt-s3350facebook texas holdem poker iphone appfree java mobile facebook chat downloadcompartilhar no facebook fotos engra adasmy personal facebook account was disabledheart touching love status for facebookset up more than one facebook accountfacebook sdk for android 4.2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 21:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Johanna Aparicio, Le Forum Officiel Index du Forum -> Johanna et Vous -> Vos rencontres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation